John Wayne Airport
Art Direction / Web Design / UI Design / Print
2018 Annual Report
What separates a good travel experience from a great one? A superior guest experience. In 2018, for the second year in a row, J.D. Power ranked John Wayne Airport as the highest rated airport in customer satisfaction, and a new report designed by the We The Creative team helps reflect this and other noteworthy achievements of the last year.
The theme of JWA’s 2018 annual report was “You ask. We deliver.” which focused on five categories that spoke to how JWA listens to and delivers upon the needs of their guests:
· Superior Guest Experience – Creating “stand-out” service from arrival to departure.
· A Good Neighbor – Working to be a valuable member of the local community.
· Comfort & Convenience – Numerous amenities that make travel simple, efficient and pleasant.
· Safety & Security – Emergency planning and upgrades that contribute to passengers’ peace of mind.
· Financially Sound – What steps JWA has taken to remain fiscally responsible and mindful of their budget.
Focused on an engaging user experience, readers make their way through the report encountering various layouts and animated transitions that mirror the smooth and pleasant experience passengers can expect to find at JWA.
Each section is set up with a statement or quote, supported by call-outs of the most notable milestones through the use of icons, graphics, and photography. This approach helped put JWA’s accomplishments at the forefront of the report with the bold and optimistic experience characterized by the design.
The interactive report was developed with a responsive design, optimized for viewing across both desktop and mobile platforms. In addition to the report itself, WTC developed supporting marketing materials, including a video introduction, email template, social media collateral, and postcard announcements.